Friday 22 June 2012

Polychaete taxonomist


I really LOVE this quote:

"The study of polychaetes used to be a leisurely occupation, practised calmly and slowly" 
- Kristian Fauchald
  
Me: Do you know who is Kristian Fauchald?

 Yu'olls: No! pak cik mana entah yang ko sebut2 ni

Me: He is one of famous polychaete taxonomist in this world. Since i'am doing my master on polychaete taxonomy, i used his book as my textbook. It is very interesting book and very useful for beginner like me. 

I pray hard to become a researcher/scientist like him. aannddd i mesti belajaq ghajin2 dan menimba ilmu sebanyak mungkin. But the most important thing instead of working very hard, we must believe with the power of DOA.

Like my sifu/teacher/trainer during PLKN said:

USAHA itu perlu
DOA itu pembantu
ALLAH tu penentu

Soooo.............Gambate!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment